Camping on an organic lavender and olive oil farm in Italy.
There are 12 tent pitches on our organic, eco-friendly farm. 3 pitches can host caravans or small campers. All pitches have an electrical outlet.
Our camp pitches are somewhat secluded and semi-private as they are separated by trees, flowers and bushes, are on different levels, or are in the olive grove. Most pitches are large enough to add an extra small tent. Besides your pitch, you can enjoy the outdoors in our gardens, front veranda, gazebos, all equipped with outdoor furniture for your use. It’s a casual, family atmosphere where you can enjoy the quiet beauty of the stunning views while still being close to the beach (where there is free parking) the mountains and charming villages. Separate women’s and men’s bathrooms in the farmhouse. Each bathroom has 2 dish sinks, 2 sinks, 2 toilets and 2 showers. At our agri campsite you get:
- Free hot water
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guide books and maps to help you plan your days.
- We have 2 beach umbrellas you can borrow. Please ask in advance.
- We have 2 mountain bikes you can borrow. Please ask in advance.
- During the summer months you can order fresh brown bread that our baker delivers 6 days a week. Extra charge.
- Cold drinks, snacks and ice cream available for purchase.
- Washing machine €6 per load including ecological soap.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome €1 per day. Dogs must be kept on a lead or in a cage.
- NOTE: We do not supply refrigerators for your food. You must bring your own.
Some camp pitches are shaded or partially shaded. We’ve planted lots of trees so that they will all become shaded. Nonetheless, we recommend that you bring a shade cloth for your tent. You can enjoy additional shade on the front veranda, under the herb garden pergola, in one of our 4 gazebos, in the secret garden and in our shade garden. All are equipped with tables and chairs free for everyone to use. This is our home.
We live here year-round and have lots of information about the area to share with you. There’s a lot to see and do in the neighborhood! “Lavanda Blu is the perfect place to spend your holiday. Lavanda Blu is more like a garden than like a camp site. Elizabetta and Hans are not just running a farm with olive trees and lavender, they have planted flowers everywhere! Just next to your tent you can enjoy roses, oleander, poppies and hydrangea. There are nice little verandahs in the shadow, where you can enjoy the beautiful view, or just relax in the hammock with a book and a cold beer :-). And, of course, there is a herb garden! You can pick fresh thyme, sage, and rosemary to use them in a stew or salad. We really enjoyed our stay here.” - Ida